HKU and HKU SPACE graduates may become an HKU Libraries member with different library privileges.
HKU Graduates may apply for (i) Circle of Friends (Platinum), (ii) Borrower or (iii) Reader membership with different library privileges (including on-site reading privilege, borrowing privilege and/or remote access at Electronic Resources Alumni e-Library). Not all electronic resources subscribed by HKUL are available for alumni's remote access. Licenses with some database vendors do not allow alumni access. Access to these resources may also be changed by the vendors or HKUL without prior notice. More information can be found at card application or you may wish to call 3917-2202.
HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
Graduate of HKU SPACE / Centennial College programmes can join the Libraries as a member of the HKUL Circle of Friends. More information can be found at Circle of Friends or you may wish to call 2859-8903. Application can be made online or at Enquiries Counter on the 2/F of the Main Library (New Wing).
HKU Graduates and HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
- Borrowing & Returns
- Borrowing Privileges
- Online Renewal
- Holds and Recalls
- Equipment for Loan
- Searching for a Missing Item (On-campus only)
- Library Notification Services
- Facilities: Find out more about the facilities available and book a space via Facilities Booking System
Study Places: Provides study tables.
- Library Card Application
- Teaching, Learning and Research Support
- Off-campus Access to Libraries Electronic Resources (Alumni e-library) (Circle of Friends Platinum Members Only)
- Collection Development
- Document Delivery Service
- Inter-branch Delivery Service (Borrowers only)
- Storage Collection Request: Borrowers can send online request to retrieve items with the location “Storage” in the Library catalogue. Readers may request at the Main Library or any branch library circulation counter for retrieval of physical volumes only.
- Technical Support