Storage Collection Request
Items with the location “Storage” in the library catalogue are in our closed stacks storage.
Material for requests
- Delivery requests can be placed on a book or bound journal, or for a particular article.
- Books and bound journals are delivered for pickup at the Main Library or a selected Branch Library.
- Articles are scanned and delivered by email.
Request an Item
Please submit an online request through Find@HKUL, Library Catalogue in order to retrieve these materials. For more details, please see the quick guide. For Reader’s card holders, please request in person at the Lending Services Counter at the Main Library or any Branch Library service counters.
- Requests received before 9:00am on weekdays can generally be filled on the same day.
- Requests received after 9:00am or on weekends and public holidays will be handled on the following working day.