Jun 27 2022
We are pleased to let you know that you will be able to use your HKU Student Card for access to the University Libraries until August 31, 2023.
|Access for Class of 2022||Details|
|Libraries||Borrowing Privileges||48 books
6 audio-visual materials
|Remote access to selected e-resources||Remote Access to SELECTED electronic resources which may be changed by the University Libraries without prior notice.|
|uPrint printing service||Click here for more details from ITS.|
|PCs and study tables||PCs: https://lib.hku.hk/general/e-form/L3_booking_policy.html#Computers|
- For updated access policy and service level, please refer to: https://lib.hku.hk/index.html.
- The above shall be eligible for access by graduands of the Class of 2022 with their HKU Student Cards until August 31, 2023.
- The access is eligible to the Year 2022 graduands who have already completed their studies in the following HKU programmes: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate, Research Postgraduate, Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma. The list does not include HKU SPACE.
- For those graduands who have lost their HKU Student Cards, they can apply for the Facility Access Card by filling in this form.
- For graduands who will be admitted to the HKU postgraduate programmes, when issued with a new HKU Student Card, their level of facility access as postgraduates will override their “Class of 2022” status.
- Kindly find more details at: https://www.newgrads.alumni.hku.hk/facility-access-2022
Comments Off on Extension of Access to University Facilities for Class of 2022