Mar 01 2021
Dear Class of 2021,
Although graduation is some way off, I am glad to let you know that the University is extending your access to the following facilities until next summer, August 31, 2022:
University Libraries, Chi Wah Learning Commons and the Sports Centre.
You only need to present your HKU Student Card for access after completion of your studies. We hope this will enhance your campus experience.
More details: www.newgrads.alumni.hku.hk/facility-access-2021
The Development & Alumni Affairs Office (DAAO) will be your point of contact with your alma mater.
In the meantime, I wish you all the best for your finals and for the next chapter in your life.
With warmest wishes,
Professor Ian Holliday
Vice-President and Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning)
|Access for Class of 2021||Weblink for details|
– Borrowing Privileges (HKU Graduate: 48 books, 6 audio-visual materials)
– Remote Access to SELECTED electronic resources which may be changed by the University Libraries without prior notice. (click to see the list)
– uPrint printing service
– PCs and study tables
|Equivalent to Circle of Friends (Platinum): https://lib.hku.hk/cof/For updated access policy and service level, please refer to: https://lib.hku.hk/index.html|
- The above shall be eligible for access by graduands of the Class of 2021 with their HKU Student Cards until August 31, 2022.
- The access is eligible to the Year 2021 graduands of the following HKU programmes: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate, Research Postgraduate, Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma. The list does not include HKU SPACE.
- For those graduands who have lost their HKU Student Cards, they can apply for the Facility Access Card by filling in this form.
- For graduands who will be admitted to the HKU postgraduate programmes, when issued with a new HKU Student Card, their level of facility access as postgraduates will override their “Class of 2021” status.
Comments Off on Extension of Access to University Facilities for Class of 2021