Aug 20 2020
Following the President’s announcement of the extension of facility access for the Class of 2020, we are pleased to let you know that you will be able to use your HKU Student Card for access to the facilities below until August 31, 2021.
|Access for Class of 2020||Weblink for details|
– Borrowing Privileges (HKU Graduate: 48 books, 6 audio-visual materials)
– Remote Access to SELECTED electronic resources which may be changed by the University Libraries without prior notice. (click to see the list)
– uPrint printing service
– PCs and study tables
|Equivalent to Circle of Friends (Platinum): https://lib.hku.hk/cof/For updated access policy and service level, please refer to: https://lib.hku.hk/index.html|
- The above shall be eligible for access by graduands of the Class of 2020 with their HKU Student Cards until August 31, 2021.
- The access is eligible to the Year 2020 graduands of the following HKU programmes: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate, Research Postgraduate, Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma. The list does not include HKU SPACE.
- For those graduands who have lost their HKU Student Cards, they can apply for the Facility Access Card by filling in this form.
- For graduands who will be admitted to the HKU postgraduate programmes, when issued with a new HKU Student Card, their level of facility access as postgraduates will override their “Class of 2020” status.
Comments Off on Extension of Access to University Facilities for Class of 2020