Fung Ping Shan Library was established in 1932 as the University's Chinese library through a generous donation by the late Mr. Fung Ping Shan. Construction of the library began in 1929. It was completed three years later and was officially opened on 14 December 1932 by Sir William Peel, then Governor of Hong Kong. In 1961, Fung Ping Shan Library moved into the Main Library building and, with the consent of the Fung Family, the original library premises was converted into the Fung Ping Shan Museum.
(From 29th March 2020 for two weeks)
4th - 6th floors, Main Library,
University of Hong Kong,
Pokfulam, Hong Kong.