Criteria Governing Video Taking by External Parties
Proposals for taking video by external parties will be assessed against the following criteria, which are not listed in order of priority:
- Videos should be of high quality, appropriate and culturally interesting to The University of Hong Kong community and be befitting of the University’s status as a leading institution of higher education.
- Videos should be of general interest to the local, regional, and international community.
- Videos should be relevant to the University’s mission and vision.
- Videos should be capable of generating significant media interest.
- Videos should be fully curated by the proposing organization or individual.
- Proposing organization or individual will limit the moving of furniture and other Library material during the photo taking session.
- Proposing organization or individual will be responsible for returning the space in the order in was given prior to the photo taking.
- Videos should not contain material that is offensive, illegal, or which breaches copyright or applicable contracts. Proposing agencies, organizations or individuals are responsible for ensuring that all material is compliant with this clause.
- Videos must not bring the University into disrepute.
- Videos should not be for commercial purposes.
- Proposing organization or individual will be responsible for the delivery and setup of proposing organization or individual equipment or material.