What is "Email-a-Librarian"?
- Email-a-Librarian is an electronic reference service offered to help HKUL users with queries regarding information research.
Who may ask a question?
- The "Email-a-Librarian" service is offered to registered HKU library users only.
What kinds of questions will be entertained?
- Questions relating to library services and resources.
- Questions about access to information resources.
- Questions on the type of information resources to consult for a research topic.
When will I receive a response?
- Library staff at the Learning and Research Services Division will respond to your questions as soon as possible and normally within 24 hours (weekends and holidays excluded).
- If you need urgent assistance, please call 3917-2202 or visit us at the Service Counter on 2/F, Main Library during counter opening hours.
- If you need personalized in-depth consultation, please contact your subject specialists.
Are you asking about:
- How can I renew books online?
- How can I access databases outside the HKU Campus?
- I do not know my PIN.
- Can I use the facilities of your libraries?
Otherwise, search for your answer here.
Still NO answer?
Don't worry, please submit your enquiry below. We will get back to you soon: