The GLAM Lab provides a range of services and activities that can be held in the Ingenium or virtually that meet the needs of participants and collaborators:
- Course Delivery: integrate digital literacy education into virtual teaching and learning activities
- Consultations and Demonstrations: users will gain knowledge and hands on experience of new technologies that can be utilized in their virtual teaching and learning
- Seminars: invite guest speakers to talk about how the cutting edge technologies can support virtual teaching and learning
- Sharing Sessions and Exhibitions of Projects: provide users opportunities to nurture creativity, problem solving and presentation skills
- Collaborative Development of Digital Initiatives: leverage GLAM collections and materials to create digital objects for educational and research purposes
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.