Terms and Conditions
- This service is solely provided to members of The University of Hong Kong or registered users of the HKU Libraries. Members who have terminated their service with the University are not allowed to access the electronic journals.
- Usernames and passwords must not be disclosed to parties outside the University community.
- The entire contents of the Journal are protected by the Publisher's copyright.
- Each user may download or print one copy of an article for research or study purposes only.
- Users may not transmit, rent, lend, sell, modify or distribute this product in any way.
- Users may not alter or modify the whole or any part of the database from which papers are downloaded.
- The rights granted under these terms and conditions cannot be transferrable, sold or rented to anyone else.
- Users should observe the confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations above.
Do you accept the "Terms and Conditions" listed above?