Collection Development and Acquisitions
|Collection Development Librarian||Mrs Gayle Chan||2859-7002|
|Acquisitions Librarian||Ms Angela Ko||3921-2978|
|Gifts & Exchange||Enquiries||3921-2949|
|Collection Development Office||Enquiries||2859-1943|
Faculty Librarians and Branch Librarians help develop collections for assigned subject areas and serve as the Libraries' liaison to their faculties. The specific services include:
- One-to-one consultations tailored to research needs
- Assistance in the selection and use of appropriate print and electronic resources to support research in different subject areas.
- Promotion of new information sources, services and publications of relevance to staff and students for their faculty.
- Customized library skills training that meets your research needs, either on a one-to-one basis or in group.
- Collection building in areas relevant to the faculty needs.
|Arts & Architecture||Ms Diana Tsui||2219-4747|
|Business & Economics||Ms Kitman Chan||2859-2209|
|Education||Ms Kendy Lau||3917-2208|
|Engineering||Ms Nancy Chan||2219-4748|
|Dentistry||Mr Sam Lee||2859-0336|
|Law||Ms Irene Shieh||3917-2912|
|Medicine||Ms Lucinda Wong||2819-9286|
|Music||Ms Y.Y. Kwan||3917-8240|
|Science||Ms Nancy Chan||2219-4748|
|Social Sciences||Ms Tina Yang||2241-5775|
|Assistant Fung Ping Shan Librarian(Chinese/Japanese/Korean)||Ms Angela Ko||3921-2978|