Library staff at the Main Library Information Counter offer personal assistance in:
- Using the technologies, such as scanning, software.
- Using our library services and facilities
- Locating pertinent information sources
- Formulating search strategies
- Searching Dragon, the library catalogue
- Using the article databases and other electronic resources
Workshops and library courses are also offered to familiarize users with the range of electronic resources in support of learning and research. These instruction sessions range from orientations to general information skills, such as finding journal articles or using the bibliographic software Endnote. View the current schedule and register online.
HKU / HKU SPACE academic staff and postgraduate students can also receive personal assistance through the Research Consultation Service, a one-on-one advisory service tailored to your teaching and research needs. At the session, our Librarian will introduce users to the pertinent resources on their topic, special search techniques and relevant services in support of their information needs.
Besides visiting us at the Information Counter, you can also contact us by:
- Telephone: 3917-2203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 5441-5441