Jun 07 2013
- The Social Model of Disability as a Threshold Concept: Troublesome Knowledge and Liminal Spaces in Social Work Education – by Hannah Morgan, published in Social Work Education: The International Journal
- Social Work Education Free Access Article Collection
Featuring three key titles: Journal of Social Work Education, Social Work Education, and Journal of Teaching in Social Work. PLUS access to special issues and 40 articles from a variety of journals.
HKUL users can continue to access these journals via
-Journal of Social Work Education: http://library.hku.hk/record=b1984835
- -Social Work Education: http://library.hku.hk/record=b2528336
- -Journal of Teaching in Social Work: http://library.hku.hk/record=b2529444
- Health & Social Care Arena
You can access our health and social care resources through the Health & Social Care Arena. The latest Special Issues, free content, promotions, call for papers, books, journals and events are all in one place saving you time and making it easy for you to stay ahead of the field. Forthcoming themes include; Occupational Therapy; Addiction and Sleep.
No responses yet| 312 views