Apr 18 2013
Free journal articles For April:
- Persistent poverty and children’s development in the early years of childhood – Policy & Politics
- Evidence, policy and pragmatics: a case study on the development of a national research and data strategy on children’s lives and the role of knowledge exchange – Evidence & Policy
- Poor and dissatisfied? Income poverty, poverty transitions and life satisfaction in Chile – Journal of Poverty & Social Justice
- Building better neighbourhoods? Insights into the contributions of local faith-based organisations – Voluntary Sector Review
- Still a woman’s job: the division of housework in couples living with dementia – Families, Relationships & Societies
HKUL users can continue to access Policy & Politics.
HKUL users can continue to access Evidence & Policy.
HKUL users can continue to access Journal of Poverty & Social Justice.
[Source: The Policy Press]
No responses yet| 552 views