Jul 19 2013
Springer has announced that the 2012 Impact Factor for Cognition, Technology and Work – the journal’s first – is 0.659.
Cognition, Technology & Work focuses on contemporary issues of human impacts on modern technology. The combined aspects of theoretically sound approaches and field studies and the reproducibility of the applications by the readers in their everyday research, is a crucial peculiarity of this journal that makes CTW the publication of choice for the research field. The focus is on different application domains, like patient safety, aviation and power plants accident management and vulnerable road users’ effects on driver behaviour.
Read the top cited papers published in 2011 and 2012 from CTW free until 31 August 2013:
- Cognitive performance-altering effects of electronic medical records: an application of the human factors paradigm for patient safety
- Haptic shared control: smoothly shifting control authority?
D.A. Abbink, M. Mulder, E.R. Boer
(Open Access article)
- Extending the Technology Acceptance Model to assess automation
M. Ghazizadeh, J.D. Lee, L.N. Boyle
- Work-focused analysis and design
- Road context evaluated by means of fuzzy interval
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b3008795
No responses yet| 488 views