Wetlands is an international journal concerned with all aspects of wetlands biology, ecology, hydrology, water chemistry, soil and sediment characteristics, management, and laws and regulations. The journal is published 6 times per year, with the goal of centralizing the publication of pioneering wetlands work that has otherwise been spread among a myriad of journals.
2011 Impact Factor: 1.338
Top cited papers from Wetlands:
You may click here to view the most downloaded articles which are downloaded live and in real-time Westlands.
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b2333893
Food Security contains a mixture of original refereed papers taking a synthetic view of the science, sociology and economics of food production, agricultural development, access to food, and nutrition, together with review articles, case studies and letters to the editor. The journal covers the principles and practice of food security per se, taking an overview of the subject or analysing it with a broad perspective over its many component disciplines. The journal does not seek to duplicate the coverage of the many publications that focus specifically on those component disciplines.
2011 Impact Factor: 1.970
Top cited papers from Food Security:
You may click here to view the most downloaded articles which are downloaded live and in real-time Food Security.
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b4288426
Demography presents the highest quality original research of scholars in a broad range of disciplines, including anthropology, biology, economics, geography, history, psychology, public health, sociology, and statistics. The journal encompasses a wide variety of methodological approaches to population research. Its geographic focus is global, with articles addressing demographic matters from around the planet. Its temporal scope is broad, as represented by research that explores demographic phenomena spanning the ages from the past to the present, and reaching toward the future.
2011 Impact Factor: 1.931
Top cited papers from Demography:
- Paternal Incarceration and Support for Children in Fragile Families – Geller, Amanda; Garfinkel, Irwin; Western, Bruce
- The Protective Effect of Marriage for Survival: A Review and Update – Rendall, Michael S.; Weden, Margaret M.; Favreault, Melissa M.; et al.
- Beyond Absenteeism: Father Incarceration and Child Development - Geller, Amanda; Cooper, Carey E.; Garfinkel, Irwin; et al.
- Child Underreporting, Fertility, and Sex Ratio Imbalance in China - Goodkind, Daniel
- The Evolution of Family Complexity from the Perspective of Nonmarital Children - Cancian, Maria; Meyer, Daniel R.; Cook, Steven T.
You may click here to view the most downloaded articles which are downloaded live and in real-time Demography.
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b1391568